Hal’s Chicken Chili Nachos
- 4 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 2-8 oz. packages of cheese (cheddar, jack, Colby)
- 1-2 cans spicy chili beans 16 oz. sour cream (can use the low or non fat version)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/4 cup Happy Hal’s jalapeno relish
- 1-2 bags of nacho chips
In large pot, add sour cream, soup, tomatoes, chilies, HH, and chicken. Let simmer 10-15 min. Layer baking dish with smashed nacho chips, then pour chicken mixture on top. Next, spread half pkg. of cheese, then add cans of beans, and top with remainder of cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 mins. Until cheese is melted.
Serve with additional nacho chips.